Event of the museum directors
Business lunch event: The new Renaissance.
i = E = MC2
The revolutionary pawnshop exhibition
( 100-day exhibition with 300 000 visitors )
The artist, inventor, philosopher and book author of numerous new research results from his innovative artworks Dieter Walter Liedtke (whom art historians, curators and the media refer to as the successor to Leonardo da Vinci). He is the founder of the Liedtke Museum and the newly founded Avantgarde Gallery in Puerto de Andratx Mallorca.
For the realisation of his Globalpeace Campus in Moixent/Valencia-Spain, which he designed, he decided for the first time to sell part of his art-historically important works in order to realise the Globalpeace Campus as well as museums for a global peace between religions through the “New Renaissance Exhibition: i = E = MC2” to win.
Theme of the museum event: The need to exhibit a second renaissance
Programme of the business event:
- 10:30 – 11:00 Champagne with Orange Juice Reception in the Cafe-Restaurant
- 11:00 – 13:00
- Lecture on the artist and curator on the travelling exhibition of the New Renaissance: i = E = MC2 Dieter Walter Liedtke,
- Presentation of the exhibition catalogue: i = E = MC2 (as PDF for download)
- Joint virtual museum visit through the exhibition i = E = MC2
- Demonstration of the exhibition app: i = E = MC2 for the visitors
- Integration of the museum‘s own works into the art formula exhibition of the Innovations of the Nations as well as into the virtual exhibition app
- Visitor marketing Expected 300 000 visitors to the exhibition and 500 million users to the virtual global app presentation with the art formula (in over 100 languages)
- Further opportunities for cooperation
- Tapas and drinks
- 13:00 -14:00 Questions-answering on the project of the: Museums as do-gooders correspond to their mission (in Spanish, English, German with interpreter)
- 14:00 – 16:30 Brunch buffet with delicacies with open air live music on the terrace stage at the rock and sea
Price of the Museum Directors Business Event per person 49 €