Luxury Real Estate
Event with business lunch: for real estate agents and do-gooders with business sense.
Lecture on the inventor artist: Dieter Walter Liedtke (Media, art historian and museum director call him the new Leonardo da Vinci) – author of numerous books and promoter of the Globalpeace Campus Project (see also www.globalpeacecampus.com).
A new ethical financing model builds better distributed wealth among the population :
- Extraordinary high returns through managed full service cultural holiday direct rentals (Airbnb, Booking.com ect.)
- ethical mortgage interest only 0.10%
- Flexible redemption with 50% of the net return per year and 50% annual payout
- all notarial land register securities
- Financing up to 80% . As mortgage collateral, the purchased property with 50% of the rental yield is sufficient to repay the mortgage.
- Non-binding pre-registration of the yielding luxury properties is possible without a purchase contract.
Build a property portfolio with sustainable luxury yield real estate.
Upcoming events 2021: 3 May/ 11 May/ 19 May/ 27 May
Programme of the business event:
- 10:30 – 11:00 Prosecco / Orange Juice Reception in the Cafe/Restaurant
- 11:00 – 13:00
- Lecture with short film about the Globalpeace Campus real estate project. Presentation of the book: “Cain’s Repentance -Globalpeace” as PDF for free download.
- Tapas and drinks
- 13:00 -14:00 A great independent income: Answering questions about the project of the online do-gooder with good income (in Spanish, English, German with interpreter)
- 14:00 – 16:30 Brunch buffet with delicacies with open air live music on the terrace stage at the rock and sea